Residents at Preserve at Medina will enjoy new construction homes in Von Ormy near San Antonio built with award-winning quality that exceeds the homebuilding industry’s standards. Preserve at Medina offers a variety of three and four bedroom homes with two baths and spacious, fully fenced back yards.
Living in Preserve at Medina gives you access to experience the beautiful outdoors without leaving the area. This amenity-rich neighborhood boasts a large community park with a splash pad, playground, covered picnic pavilion, park benches, and shade sails where you can enjoy a gorgeous day and beat the Texas heat!
- Brand-new 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- Community park
- Children’s playground
- Splash pad
- Fully maintained front yard landscaping
Get in touch with us by completing the form .
Schedule a Tour
Discover San Antonio
Arguably the most architecturally beautiful city in the country, San Antonio is packed full of attractive features for local residents. As the second-largest city in Texas, San Antonio continues to grow with a strong job market, diversity and rich history, all in picturesque neighborhoods. Fantastic food, Mexican American arts, incredible parks and recreational facilities make San Antonio an incredible place to raise a family.
In San Antonio, LGI Living offers residents the best of both worlds. Discover quiet, family-friendly neighborhoods with easy access to the best of the city's amenities. Plus, our gorgeous, high-quality new homes are affordable and fully upgraded with meticulous attention to detail at no extra expense to you.
- #4 Best Places to Live in Texas (2021 - 2022) (U.S. News & World Report)
- #4 Top 19 Hippest Mid-Size US Cities (Trip, 2021)
- #6 The Top 15 Best Cities in the United States (Travel + Leisure 2021)
- Major industries in San Antonio include healthcare, aerospace, information technology, cybersecurity & financial services
- Top employers are The Hartford Insurance Group, USAA, iHeartMedia, Inc., Valero Energy Corporation, Rackspace, UT Health San Antonio & Joint Base San Antonio
- Numerous attractions in San Antonio include the Alamo, the River Walk, San Antonio Missions, Market Square and the Pearl District